CARD ISSUING PROCESS AND REGISTRATION
benefits Of Swadeshi
Membership of the Swadeshi Samridhi Card Scheme provides an opportunity to its members to earn upto 7% additional benefit over loaded amount, the amount can only be used to purchase products at Patanjali Exclusive Stores subject to terms and conditions of the Scheme.
Details of card
|Card Membership Fee||Rs 100/- (Including Taxes)|
|First Top Up||Rs 500 Or Above|
|Minimum Balance at any Point of Time||Rs 100|
|“Nishtha Rashi” Provided by Patanjali on the Recharge Amount||
Maximum Cashback in a month will be Rs. 355
|Upper Limit of Balance in Card at any Point Of Time||Rs 50,000|
USAGE OF CARD
- “The Scheme is only for members purchasing products at Patanjali exclusive stores (Mega Store, Chikitsalaya & Arogya Kendra), Patanjali Wahan Chalak, Patanjali IOCL Stores and online. A list of Exclusive Stores is available at www.patanjaliayurved.org.”
- Patanjali at any time without intimation to the Swadeshi Samridhi Card members can add and /or remove Exclusive Store from such list. The same shall be updated on the Patanjali website.
- “Each Store accept the payment through POS Machine, OTP & Swadeshi Samridhi android Mobile Application. Each store is equipped with a POS Machine, that enables the stores to accept the Swadeshi Samridhi Card and the members can purchase products from Exclusive Stores, Patanjali Wahan Chalak, Patanjali IOCL Stores as per the available balance in the card.”
- The amount of card can only be used for purchasing products from Patanjali Exclusive Stores. The Swadeshi Nistha amount will not be refunded in any case.
- Swadeshi Nistha Amount cannot be used against selected category of products.
TOP-UP AND SETTLEMENT
The Cards can be recharged at Mega Stores/Chikitsalaya/ Arogya Kendra or online through payment gateways. There will be no fee for recharging at Patanjali Stores. However for online top up, payment gateway charges will be borne by the Customer