- Prospective Patanjali Members can enrol into the scheme through Patanjali exclusive Stores, Patanjali Wahan Chalak, Patanjali IOCL Stores and online.
- This Scheme is voluntary, and anyone from the country, without any discrimination can become member by providing prescribed identity cards.
- Members can register by filling the Registration Form for the Scheme by contributing one time membership fee of Rs. 100/- (including taxes) . It will be the member's responsibility to provide the correct details to Patanjali at the time of registration for the Scheme.
- The Membership of the Scheme is the sole discretion of Patanjali and Patanjali may refuse membership to any person without assigning any reasons.
- It shall be the Member's responsibility to fill up the Application Form with all correct details and sign the same at the time of enrollment. Self-attested Copy of Aadhar Card or Voter ID has to be annexed while submitting the Application Form.
- In case of incomplete application form or any providing/submitting details mentioned wrong/incorrect information, Patanjali reserves all right to cancel the membership without any prior intimation and upon cancellation, the fee given will be fortified
- Each Card will be linked with Aadhar Card or Voter ID card (if Aadhar is not available).
- The Benefits which would be available under this Swadeshi Samridhi Scheme is:
a. Nishtha Rashi amount on Loading/ Reloading of the card.
b. Financial Assistance in the case of Accidental death/ Permanent disability of the card holder subject to term and condition.
- For carrying out any transaction at any Exclusive Store, Physical Submission of Swadeshi Samridhi Card is mandatory.
- For a Single Invoice only one Swadeshi Samridhi Card can be used.
- The Swadeshi Samridhi Card can only used by members at Exclusive Stores. Store List
- Swadeshi Samridhi is purely an assistance,that is provided on Top- up or will be clubbed with Top-Up amount as decided by Patanjali. It can be used only for purchase of the product at Patanjali authorized stores.
- The Cards can be recharged at Mega Stores,Chikitsalya,Arogya Kendra or online through payment gateways. There will be no fee for recharging at Patanjali Stores. However, for online top up payment gateway charges will be borne by the Customer.
- Swadeshi Nishtha Amount will be deposited in the Card within maximum of 24 hours of Top up.
- Swadeshi Nishtha Amount cannot be used against selected category of products. The patanjali will publish list of such category of products.
- Any purchases through Swadeshi Samridhi Card will not be returned. The card holder can only exchange the product under the special circumstances.
- Members are required to inform all changes in detail immediately. If member fails to provide changes immediately, Patanjali will not be responsible for any delay/failure in delivery of the services to the member.
- If any Swadeshi Nishtha Member loses the Swadeshi Samridhi Card, the member must inform Patanjali at Toll Free Number 18001804108 immediately or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Till such time the loss has been reported to Patanjali, Patanjali shall not be liable for any losses incurred by misuse of such Swadeshi Samridhi Card. A new Swadeshi Samridhi card will be issued to such a member on request after blocking and cancellation of the old card upon receipt of renewal fee and after due and proper verification by Patanjali. The New Swadeshi Samridhi card will indicate a New card number. However all other old Swadeshi Samridhi Card Membership account details and the amount balance will be transferred into the new card.
- In case of lost/damage/card replacement charges will be ₹100/- (including taxes).
- Annual Maintenance / renewable charges of Swadeshi Samridhi Card will be ₹ 25/-.
- Card membership is non-transferable and amount deposited is non-negotiable and non-redeemable.
- Patanjali reserves all rights to terminate the membership of any member who appears to be using the Scheme in a manner inconsistent with the terms and conditions of the Scheme. Patanjali also reserves the right to terminate the membership of the member for any act in a manner inconsistent with local or state laws, statutes or ordinances. Termination of membership may result in the loss of all accumulated Swadeshi Nishtha and the cancellation of all benefits and privileges provided under the Scheme.
- By signing the Application Form for Swadeshi Samridhi Card, the member will grants one consents to Patanjali for creating, storing, maintaining and updating the Swadeshi Samridhi Card Member's data and which can be used only for the purpose of this Scheme and for promotional / marketing activity by Patanjali.
- By signing the Application Form, Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi Card member agrees that member has read and understood the terms and conditions of the Scheme and confirms that member is bound by these terms and conditions including all/any changes and such other terms as specified by Patanjali at time to time.
- Patanjali reserves all right to modify these Terms and Conditions and such changes shall be deemed effective immediately of the modified Terms and Conditions at its website. Continued holding of Swadeshi Samridhi Card will indicate the acceptance of such changes effected by Patanjali at time to time.
- Patanjali shall not be liable in the event it fails to fulfill any of its obligations under this terms and conditions due to any Force Majeure event including but not limited to flood, earthquake, storm, cyclone or any other acts of God of similar nature, war, strike, lockout, or governmental or judicial or quasi-judicial policies/intervention/direction /prohibition or change in law or for any technology/network failure or any other reasons beyond its control.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Patanjali shall be final and binding on all parties and Courts in Haridwar shall have exclusive Jurisdiction.
- Swadeshi Nishtha Amount will lapse if the member doesn't renew his card.
- Eligibility for Swadeshi Nishtha Amount will be at the sole discretion of the Patanjali.
- The card holder of Swadeshi Samridhi Card or his nominee, as the case may be, will be provided Rs 5.00 Lakh t as Swadeshi Nishtha Sahyog(Assistance) on death of the card holder due to accident. The amount of Swadeshi Nishtha Sahyog will be Rs. 2,50,000/- in case of permanent disability due to accident. The Member has to ensure total purchases of Rs. 6000/- during the last six months (180 days).
- Swadeshi Nishtha Sahyog (Assistance) will be provided only if the member has purchased a minimum of Rs. 6,000/- in last 180 days from the date of accident.
- Card holder Military/Paramilitary & Police personnel died during any terrorism incidence will also be included in the definition of accident for the purpose of financial assistance under the Scheme.
- Patanjali will decide about the particular date for the disbursement of financial assistance on his official website on Quarterly/Half yearly basis.
- Eligibility for Swadeshi Nishtha Sahyog (Assistance) will be determined by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company and for claim member will need first to inform above mentioned companies at their toll free no. or e-mail and after verification they will advise Patanjali about members eligibility, on eligibility Patanjali will provide financial assistance to the members.
- This is only a summary of benefits and exclusions. Members are advised to refer details at www.icicilombard.com General Insurance Company terms and conditions After complying with all terms and condition the member will be eligible for financial assistance.
with patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi Card you can take benefits on more than
Patanjali Mega Stores
Patanjali Arogya Kendra